1、Our Walmart Listing Optimization Process
The category fields contain structured information on how products are organized. The more you define your product, the easier it is to search for.
• Choose the right, accurate category, which provides you with the right set of Attributes for the item.
• Selection of the right category ensures your items are assigned to a correct product shelf on Walmart.com and perform better in search and browse results.
• Learn more about how to Select the Best Category.
A good Title will make it a lot easier for customers to find your listing when they search using specific keywords. However, don’t attempt to “stuff” titles with non-pertinent keywords.
• The Title should be clean and concise, between 50-75 characters.
• Color, brand and model are good keyword examples to include in the Title.
• Recommended formula for a Fashion listing’s Title is: Brand + Style Name (if applicable) + Descriptive Feature (if applicable), Material, Clothing Size + Pack Count
As customers search, they’ll gravitate towards results with listings that have more descriptive information and specific key phrases.
• Format your listings to include 3-10 Key Features and a detailed Description paragraph - minimum 150 words is a general guidance, word count requirement varies by product category.
• Make best use of key words and avoid generic phrases to optimize for the best SEO results.
Attributes are values that are used to organize products in site navigation and on shelves, and they also help make listings more visible when customers conduct searches.
• Specify all relevant Attributes to ensure your products show when customers search and browse products using filters on the left-hand navigation.
• Check out Walmart.com listings similar to your products to see most relevant attributes that are used in left-hand navigation.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Use multiple high resolution professional pictures, centered, with a white background to make your product stand out visually.
• Upload 4 professional, high-resolution product images.
• Recommended image size is at least 1000x1000 pixels, which is the minimum zoomable size.
• Background color should be white, RGB values of 255, 255, 255. • Make sure your images follow our Image Policy.
This optional feature lets you add product videos, 360-degree images and other rich content to show more of your product and boost conversion.
• Examples of Rich Media content includes product videos, how-to demos and other informative material like manuals and size charts.
• To enhance your item page content with rich media please reach out to one of our Content Solution Providers.
What is a Hosting Service?
A hosting service is a platform that allows individuals and businesses to make their websites accessible on the internet. Websites consist of various files, images, videos, and other content that need to be stored on powerful servers. These servers are connected to the internet 24/7, ensuring that your website is available to visitors around the clock.
Get Started Today
Ready to take the next step in establishing your online presence? Getting started is easy! Simply select a hosting plan that fits your requirements and follow our straightforward setup process.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance, our friendly support team is here to help. Contact us via phone, email, or live chat, and we'll be happy to address your inquiries.
Experience the power of reliable hosting services with us. Join our community of satisfied website owners and start your online journey today!