Senior Software Engineer - Java
Number Of openings：2
How you should be?
As a Senior Java Spring Boot Developer at Radixweb, you will play a pivotal role in shaping high-performance, secure, and reliable solutions. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs, lead project teams, and drive successful project delivery. We are seeking a technically oriented professional with strong communication skills to excel in this role.
What you will do?
- Lead and mentor a project or solution team, including developers, testers, or enterprise support associates.
- Provide hands-on development expertise, ensuring the delivery of all planned features and tasks with high quality.
- Review complex and major code, offer constructive feedback, and provide technical mentorship to the team.
- Conduct regular technical reviews of solutions and applications.
- Champion best practices and principles related to API and Microservice architecture.
- Collaborate closely with architects, DevOps engineers, and other key team members to align design, implementation, quality, and performance goals.
- Assist architects by supporting proof-of-concept efforts, evaluating tech stacks, and ensuring team understanding of design and architecture.
- Work with the project manager to support project plans and resource allocation.
- Assume responsibility for technical governance as a scrum master and manage technical tasks for the project.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the project team.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure completion and coordinate activities with other team leads.
- Drive process improvements and foster a positive workplace culture.
- Develop modern Microservice applications using Spring Boot on AWS, Azure, or GCP within an Agile model, with integration into DevSecOps and automated CI/CD.
- Apply Domain Driven Design (DDD) principles, where applicable.
- Demonstrate expertise in the following technologies, tools, or related areas:
- API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger.
- Java/J2EE stack with Spring Boot and related technology stack.
- Proficiency in UI technologies such as React or Angular.
- Public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Development environments including Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Jenkins & pipeline (CI/CD), Maven, Nexus.
- Cloud-based Kubernetes platforms.
- API Gateway solutions such as Zuul or Apigee.
- NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- RDBMS and SQL (e.g., MySQL / Oracle).
- Distributed caching (e.g., REDIS).
- Centralized logging platforms (e.g., ELK).
- End-to-end tracing and Application Performance Monitoring.
- Service Mesh technologies.
- GIT (e.g., Gitlab / Bitbucket / GitHub).
- Security tools like Fortify, Blackduck, Sonarqube.
- Message Queue Technologies (e.g., IBM MQ / Rabbit MQ, Kafka).
- Servers such as IIS.
- Adapt to a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Troubleshoot live production issues and resolve them within SLAs using the DevOps ecosystem.
- Solve complex problems with cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring Boot, Angular, Azure, and AWS cloud.
- Proven experience in managing and leading technical teams.
- Exceptional communication and client-facing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and triage live production issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt to evolving technologies.
About the Company
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://acewebservice.com/pages/contactdeveloped to simplify print order management from client ordering to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 650+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer