Software Engineer – React.Js
Number Of openings：2
How you should be?
We are looking for a talented and experienced .NET developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of .NET Core, ASP .NET Core Web API, Angular, React, and Vue.js, SQL Server, Typescript, C#, NextJS, NuxtJS. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing robust and scalable web applications.
What you will do?
- Design, develop, and test web applications using .NET Core, ASP .NET Core Web API, Angular, React, and Vue.js, Typescript, C#, NextJS, NuxtJS
- Work with other developers to build and maintain our codebase
- Participate in code reviews and unit testing
- Deploy and maintain web applications to production
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Keep up with the latest trends and technologies in web development
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in .NET development
- Strong understanding of .NET Core, ASP .NET Core Web API, Angular, React, and Vue.js, Typescript, C#, NextJS, NuxtJS
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure or AWS
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of Programming Design Patterns
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra
- Experience in Microservice architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development (TDD)
About the Company
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
- In addition, have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution-https://acewebservice.com/pages/contactdeveloped to simplify print order management from client ordering to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team based well-managed training & development process
- Strong and committed team of 650+ employees
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainer